Welcome to the third video in the Pricing for Profit Series! In this video blog, I am going to address the commonest mindset anxiety most balloon business owners have once they have gone through the process of calculating their new prices so that they are charging above minimum selling price – “Will they think I am too expensive?”. So grab a cuppa and learn how to stop guestimating and start pricing for profit in your balloon business!
Let me start by saying anxiety over pricing and money, in general, is VERY common in business. It’s more common in small businesses because running a small business is such a personal thing… A lot of our anxieties stem from our own perceptions and beliefs around money, abundance, and self-worth.
I know all of this because I had HUGE money issues when I first started out running my balloon business! It made me price low and the thought of putting my prices up sent me into a total meltdown. I was consumed by the thoughts that people would be talking about me saying I was too expensive or worse still they might actually tell me they thought I was too expensive!!! Yet I knew if I wanted to create a full-time business and carry on doing the thing I loved daily – making balloons – I had to conquer these mindset issues.
If you feel like I did then you are going to LOVE this video!!
In this video I am going to walk you through:
- The fact you are not alone – I share the issues I had with money mindset when I started my business
- How your own beliefs around money may be getting in the way of running a successful business
- What customers are REALLY saying if they say you are expensive
- Why every customer is not the RIGHT customer for you
- Why you should have products that not all your customers can afford in your business
- The KEY thing you MUST do so you are not driven by price in your business.
If you would like more help to GROW your business, you can also access the FREE Resource Library Here at the Balloon Biz Academy.
- Printable workbook to calculate your pricing on the go and have as a reminder.
- Helium Pricing Cheatsheet – a printable for most of the common cylinders – each showing how many of the most popular balloons you can get from it – Simply divide the cost of your cylinder by the number ~ fill in the sheet and either take a photo to store on your phone or print it for your diary. Now you won’t have to do the same calculations for helium every time! You will have it to hand for fast and easy pricing!
- How much helium is left in my cylinder Cheatsheet.
- 20 Ways to Market Your Balloon Business
- 200 Reasons People Need Balloons Other than Birthdays – open up a world of opportunities worth thousands of pounds.
- Free Cut files and so much more
I hope you found this video blog useful! Is the thought of being seen as expensive something that worries you? Let me know in the comments – I will reply and try to help if I can 🙂
🎈Until next time… Stay Amazing!🎈
Find The Other Videos In the Pricing For Profit Series By Clicking on the Images Below
Hi there! It’s so great to have you here! Having grown my own balloons and venue decor business I really want to help you grow a profitable and successful business too! I can’t wait to see where your journey takes us! Make sure you come to join us in the FREE community and accelerate the growth of your business – The Quick and Easy Way!
Until next time… Stay Amazing!