Welcome to the second video in the Pricing for Profit Series! In this video blog, I am going to answer the commonest question balloon business owners have once they have gone through the process of calculating their new prices so that they are charging above minimum selling price – “Why are my prices so much higher than I thought or are being charged locally?”. in the video below you will learn 3 reasons why your prices might be higher than you thought and what you can do about it! So grab a cuppa and learn how to stop guestimating and start pricing for profit in your balloon business!
Hands up if after watching the first video you set about calculating your prices only to be sat there in shock thinking…. “is this right? Can that be correct? Why is that price so much higher than I thought?” If so then this video is for you!
To be honest it’s a common reaction – one that can start those mind monkeys off chattering in your head – “Can I really charge that?” “Will people pay that?” “Why am I so much dearer than the company down the road?” It’s enough to quickly put your prices back down to what you were charging before – ones you are much more comfortable with!
Before you do that though let’s walk through this together… you see there maybe any 1 of 3 genuine reasons why your prices are higher. Two of which are easy to resolve the third not so much but there is something we can do about it!
In this video I am going to walk you through:
- What most people do when they first work out their new prices
- The 3 most common reasons why your prices might actually be a little on the high side.
- Where you may be going wrong and why this is inflating your price.
- What you can do about elements beyond your control.
- How to respond to cheap competition.
If you would like more help to GROW your business, you can also access the FREE Resource Library Here at the Balloon Biz Academy.
- Printable workbook to calculate your pricing on the go and have as a reminder.
- Helium Pricing Cheatsheet – a printable for most of the common cylinders – each showing how many of the most popular balloons you can get from it – Simply divide the cost of your cylinder by the number ~ fill in the sheet and either take a photo to store on your phone or print it for your diary. Now you won’t have to do the same calculations for helium every time! You will have it to hand for fast and easy pricing!
- How much helium is left in my cylinder Cheatsheet.
- 20 Ways to Market Your Balloon Business
- 200 Reasons People Need Balloons Other than Birthdays – open up a world of opportunities worth thousands of pounds.
- Free Cut files and so much more
I hope you found this video blog useful! When you first recalculated your prices did you have the issue of prices being higher than expected? Did addressing any of these reasons resolve it for you? Let me know in the comments.
🎈Until next time… Stay Amazing!🎈
Find The Other Videos In the Pricing For Profit Series By Clicking on the Images Below
Hi there! It’s so great to have you here! Having grown my own balloons and venue decor business I really want to help you grow a profitable and successful business too! I can’t wait to see where your journey takes us! Make sure you come to join us in the FREE community and accelerate the growth of your business – The Quick and Easy Way!
Until next time… Stay Amazing!