Grab Your FREE Masterclass before its gone!
With every new year our thoughts turn to what we would like to achieve in our lives and our business. This time of year our social media feed is full of beautiful planners and promises of the success that can be achieved by them. The problem is evidence shows that many people have totally stopped using their planner by March!
Most business owners know they NEED a plan to steer their business towards success however for creative entrepreneurs planning is not something that is always enjoyable or natural to do and many find it even harder to follow a prescriptive plan.
How many of the following statements applies to you?
l I know I need a plan but I find planning boring
l I find it hard to stick to a plan as I am often distracted by new ideas.
l I don’t like the idea of a rigid plan as it stifles my creativity.
l I am not great at tracking my numbers.
l My marketing tends to run in periods where I post a lot to attract customers but falls off again when I get busy.
l The majority of my marketing is posting to social media.
l Apart from posting pictures of my work I am not always sure what else to do with my marketing.
l When I think about the future of my business, I tend to think if I do a good job then people will come and the business will grow.
Does this resonate with you? Did you find yourself ticking off the boxes?
“Yep that’s me, and that one, and that one…” and so it goes through the list? If so don’t worry because that was me in the first few years of my business. The truth is even after years and years creating detailed business plans in sales and marketing in the corporate world I found the whole process mind numbing yawn inducing BORING! Pages and pages of ridiculous detail that didn’t empower or inspire me let alone steer the direction of my business.
Do I even need a plan?
A question I asked myself over and over.. Surely if I am great at what I do, as long as I work hard the business will follow? Now let me just say there is a reason there are hundreds of starving artists all over the world or people with amazing talents forced to work in mundane jobs to pay the bills whilst their true passion and dreams takes second best to the reality of life… The truth is your business NEEDS a plan to steer you forward. You also need clarity and focus in your business to achieve the full potential of your business. In order for it to work for you though your plan MUST work with your creative brain.
In this FREE masterclass I will show you the simple and easy steps to create a VISUAL plan that is quick and easy to create.
- Long mind numbing pages of writing and numbers
- Pages and pages of minute detail of what actions you need to take when.
- A prescriptive document which does not allow for creative freedom.
- 365 days of to do lists you will never complete.
Instead in a few hours of your time you will create
- A visual representation of what success looks like for your life and your business over the next 12 months or beyond.
- A visual map of the targets you need to get there and. A wide variety of options that would enable you to get there allowing you to choose the quickest and easiest steps that really appeal to you.
- A visual breakdown of how you are going to hit your goals.
- Focus on what you will do for the next 90 days.
- More detailed visual plans for the next 7 day.
I will also teach you
- How to set the right targets for your business
- How to break down big goals in to tiny 10-30 minute actions that you can block into your day.
- How to stick to the plan when you get stuck
- How to get back on track when life throws you a curve ball
- How to track your numbers and goals visually.
Now imagine!! How would it feel?….
- To get yourself unstuck in your business
- to get up every day Knowing exactly what you need to do (no more sitting over your coffee trying to work out what to do or scrolling aimlessly through social media looking for inspiration or avoiding what you think you should do)
- To get so much more done in your business ticking off everything as you go and making the most of the time you have to spend on your business!
- Having a visual plan that you can put everywhere to motivate and inspire you on the hardest days. (My visual plan with my dream holiday is totally what got me through the madness of wedding season this year!)
- To have a simple and easy system to visually track your numbers (where we focus is where the magic happens and what grows the most)
- To actually know what success looks like and to be standing in that space at the end of the year.
- To feel like a “proper” CEO of your business steering from the helm.
To sign up for the FREE bite sized Masterclass click on the link below and I look forward to seeing you in the Facebook group to get started.
Grab Your FREE Masterclass before its gone!
As well as getting access to this amazing resource you will be added to the wonderful Balloon Biz Academy Community eMagazine, you are free to unsubscribe at any time if it’s not for you AND I absolutely promise I wont send you off down a funnel of automated emails, I am not spammy – Its all about tips and advice to help you grow your balloons and venue decor business – and I keep your details super safe.
Until next time stay amazing!