AQUA BALLOONS COURSE
£100 Limited places!
Have you seen what is possible with the new amazing aqua balloons? These premium balloons are perfect for the creative entrepreneur wanting to take their balloon designs and business to the next level! The possibilities with them really are endless!
I am not going to lie getting to grips with them initially can be tricky… there is definitely a skill to inflating and choosing the right size for your designs!
That is why I have put together this one day course to get you flying with them and without all the time consuming trial and error, wasted helium and balloon supplies that comes with learning a new type of balloon and skills!
Limited spaces available – book your place now!
what we will cover
- Different Sizes available and what each size is best used for.
- Float times, lift ability and factors that affect uses in designs.
- Correct inflation technique to obtain the perfect shape.
- The opportunity to get hands on with the aqua balloons so you can go home and start recreating them straight away!
- Tips for working with aqua balloons
- How aquas differ to bubbles when adding design elements and what you MUST know before you try!
- The different methods for adding confetti.
- The best techniques for getting beautiful coverage.
- The best ways to add glitter.
- The art of adding feathers to aqua balloons.
- The types of flowers that work best with aqua designs.
- How to add flowers to the aqua balloon.
- Adding flowers to helium balloons
- Adding flowers to air filled balloons
- Creating stands for air designs
- How to create optical illusions with flowers in aqua balloons
- How to create stunning centrepieces with floating flowers
- What you need to do to make sure your flowers float.
- Essential steps to ensure the best results.
- How to transport water filled designs.
Limited places available – book your space now!
Details regarding the day
Venue: Elite Venue Dunkirk Close Gravesend Kent DA125ND
10 minutes from Junction 2 on the M25.
Light refreshments and hot drinks are provided throughout the day. Please bring packed lunch with you as the local shops don’t really provided a great choice for lunch and none is provided at the venue.
An area will be created using backdrops to allow you to get good quality photos to take home and start selling straight away!
Please bring green pump, scissors and camera with you – everything else will be provided.
As we will be working with glitter and confetti be prepared that you may get some on your clothes etc.
A workbook will be provided for you to take home with the key points from the day.
Certificates of attendance will also be provided.
a little about me!
Hi there! I am Sonia!
Every month I inflate thousands of balloons, drape hundreds of metres of fabric and prepare sooo many flowers to create amazing events for my customers. Having spent the last 7 years growing my business I set up the Balloon Biz Academy to help other balloon business owners create the business they want so they can live their dreams. I provide hands on practicle courses to develop your skills and portfolio and online business courses to really get to grips with being the best business owner you can be!